Well our house has been the place to be if you haven't been feeling well this week...I have had a flu bug all week, Brax has had the same thing all week, we thought Kenna was coming down with something last night but she seems to be feeling better this morning. And then, Ryan drops Brax of last night after soccer practice, he had gotten kicked in the knee and was hobbleing around! Sheesh! Lets hope next week is better.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















2 comments:
Can you say flinger??? How cute! And then to walk right over to the door open it and take off...an escape artist too! What a cute little missy, I am so excited to see her and you this coming weekend.
lalu,
leisy p~
p.s. I'm sorry to hear of all the ailments at the Henderson house. Hope you are all feeling much better!
lalu,
leisy p~
Post a Comment