Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Where the heck was the tooth fairy?

Kenna did well with her wisdom teeth removal yesterday...she was very nervous, but with the help of the nurses she was able to calm down and had no problems. She is a little swollen today, but that is to be expected. I'm so glad it is over...for her and I...I don't know who was the bigger wreck!

Paige decided that she had had enough of her crib again last night...did another front gainer right over the side...so needless to say she was in bed with me...and Kenna...try sleeping with 2 little bedhogs...you're right...no sleep for me!

We worked with Maisy's trainer this morning...he said that I need to "get tougher" with her...really show her who is boss...what a tough job! I thought I was doing ok...but apparently I am too much of a softy! Who knew parenting a little pooch would take so much effort!

1 comments:

Louies Mama said...

I finally got in!! Yeah for me!! Cutie blog!! I am patiently waiting for the Cheek pictures.