Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Goodbye Summer...Hello Fall

It's hard to believe summer is almost over and fall is just around the corner! Kenna starts school next Monday and Labor Day is only a week and a half out...sheesh...where does time go?

We had a busy weekend...my Company Summer Party was Friday night up at the Park City Mountain Resort. It was beautiful up there. We were spoiled this year...our company sprung for unlimited ride passes on all of the attractions. The alpine slide, alpine coaster, rock climbing, mini golf, zip cord...the kids did it all.
Brax was able to come with us this year and I think he had a "sweet time" (in his words!) Kenna rode the zip line all by herself...Brax didn't weight enough to go. You had to be at least 75 lbs. The ride operator told him to keep eating his cookies and he could try again next year.

Paige seems to be on a sleep rebellion...she thinks she doesn't need much. She is either up until midnight or if she goes to bed a little earlier, she is up at 2:00 a.m. Let's hope this little phase passes soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I just love this website! It's real time at the Henderson household...Can't wait to see you at the family reunion.

P.S. sounds like Paige E. girl is in training to go on the route with Papa! Eek

lalu,
leisy p~

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is one awesome website, I just found it. The cutie girls, well that's a great name for them. That little one, I recognize her.

Ah, just kidding, I have been looking at these pix for sometime with Leisy P. and they are dahling.

Keep doing this as it is the only way we get to see the lidda gurl grow up since we live so freaking far away.

Look forward to seeing everyone real soooooon. LaLu AJJ