Hi everybody... Welcome to our new website...I decided to try out a blogging page. What's great about this site is that you (our friends and family) can comment on any of our posts, pictures and video! Get a little communication going you know?
All is well and very busy in our world...
Kenna is getting all 4 of her wisdom teeth pulled today! Poor little thing. I will have to try to sneak in a picture of her with her chipmunk cheeks!
Paige is a very busy little girl...investigating every little thing that she can! But...so adorable! I don't know what we would do without her! She has also decided to take up flying (like daddy like baby girl)...flying out of her crib that is! She solo'd again last night! The first time she Superbabied out of her crib, I found her asleep on her bedroom floor the next morning. Here is a picture of how I found her...cute as a bug!
All is well and very busy in our world...
Kenna is getting all 4 of her wisdom teeth pulled today! Poor little thing. I will have to try to sneak in a picture of her with her chipmunk cheeks!
Paige is a very busy little girl...investigating every little thing that she can! But...so adorable! I don't know what we would do without her! She has also decided to take up flying (like daddy like baby girl)...flying out of her crib that is! She solo'd again last night! The first time she Superbabied out of her crib, I found her asleep on her bedroom floor the next morning. Here is a picture of how I found her...cute as a bug!
Maisy is continuing with her training. We have her trainer coming to our house tomorrow to help us keep her focused when we take our walks! She is doing really well compared to the hyper little pooch she used to be... James (her trainer) says that she has a lot of decompressing to do...with all of the changes that have gone on in the last 17 months. Poor Maisy needs her own grief group!
Nana is such a trooper! She keeps our household running and takes awesome care of all of us! We hope that her semi monthly weekend vacations back home will keep her refreshed!


















1 comments:
I love the video and pictures.. How fun... Your kids are so cute and I can't believe how big Paige is. I am happy things are going well. Keep in touch.. I think about you often.. Lov ya, Tracey
Post a Comment