Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tooth #8

So I never know when Paige gets her teeth...she doesn't ever seem cranky at all... and she rarely lets me look in her mouth...but last night she was feeling a little adventurous...and when I said "Let me see your teeth?" she opened her mouth up wide...and there it was...a big huge molar on her bottom right... is it just me or is she getting her teeth in the wrong order?

Us girls and Jana went to our first costume party last weekend. A friend of mine hosted a her husband's birthday party/costume party at their vacation rental up in Midway...It was beautiful up there! Paige went as a cute little mouse, McKenna looked stunning in her Dorothy costume...and Jana and I went as smokin' hot 50's girls! It was a lot of fun...really good food...and nice to get out.

2 comments:

Rhoda said...

Alright...the race is on for #9. Let's see who wins...Rusty or Paige.

A molar and she wasn't fussy!!! Trade ya! JK

Anonymous said...

Oh my garsh...A molar? Well well, the little missy skipped the whole baby food thing so why not jump right into the big girl teeth?

What a cutie pie pie...I miss you guys!

lalu,
leisy p~