
She was also the "Bobcat of the Day" at school yesterday. Her math teacher nominated her...she said that McKenna is an awesome student and a great role model for others.
How cool is that?
Well...sorry Rhoda...the race is over for tooth#9...yep...Paige is sprouting teeth all over the place...pretty soon she will be ordering a steak for dinner!


















2 comments:
Well, I'll let Paige take this one...she is a bit older that Rusty. Although I'm afraid it wont take much before he's ordering a steak right along side her!
Wow, I would NOT have recognized McKenna period. They sure have fun with that Halloween dance.
What a neat award, I'm sure she worked hard in order to be nominated for it. Good job McKenna!
Nope...I wouldn't have recognized our little Kenna Price either in her Halloween dance outfit!
However, the cheekbones rock!
Congrats to Kah P. for getting moved up to "Tour" and for being "Bobcat of the Day"...What a fabulous young lady she has become!
Andy Jo wants to see photos of both Dorothys and the mouse!!!
And it sounds like little Paige E. Girl is going to have a whole set of pearly whites by the time we see her at Thanksgiving. She'll be "chowin' on that" in no time!
lalu,
leisy p~
Post a Comment