Monday, October 6, 2008

Fatten that little baby up...

Paige had her 18 month check up on Thursday. She weighed 21 lbs. 13 ounces. Apparently that is in the 11th percentile for growing little girls. So Dr. Havlik gave us instructions to "fatten the baby up". Sheese...how would it be to be advised to eat as much fattening food as you can! Lucky girl! Anyway...I think she is "just perfect", but we will try to put some weight on her. She is also, with great timing I may add, getting in all sorts of new teeth. Getting in to look at her mouth is almost impossible for me, so when Dr. Havlik pried it open with a tongue depressor, he found all sorts of little eruptions. She also got her flu shot, and wanted nothing to do with the cute little nurse after that.

Kenna had a busy weekend...this is a very strange feeling for me to have her gone "hanging out" with her friends on the weekends. I still see her as that cute little precious moments baby when I look at her. I guess I have to face it...she is growing up on me. I knew the day would come.

I spent a quiet..rainy weekend at home...Nana went home for the weekend.
I did get a lot of chores done around the house though. And a few naps with Paige...nice.

0 comments: