Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hives, Hives, Hives...and not the bee's kind...


Our little Paige E. Girl has sprouted a nice case of hives...we have no idea what she may be allergic to. They don't seem to bother her...she is her little cute self still. We haven't changed our soap lately so were thinking it must be something that she has eaten lately...we're afraid watermelon may be the culprit! Papa brought a yummy watermelon with him when he visited last weekend and Kenna has been diving into it for dessert for the past few nights. And of course...Paige has to have some "biiiites". Poor child if that is what it is...can you imagine a life without watermelon?

I was so proud of McKenna yesterday (and every other day of course)...she came home with a comment sheet from her dance teacher at school. Her teacher wrote that she was an exquisite dancer and was a great role model for the rest of her class! What a compliment! That...along with her other 7 A's makes me a really proud mama!

Many thanks to our Leisy P. who has been with us for the last 3 weeks. We let her go home to her lonely husband who missed her dearly! We will miss you Leisy P!

2 comments:

Rhoda said...

Oh no!!! Food allergies are the worst! Poor Paige E.

Way to go Kenna that's amazing!

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

It's leisy p~...I never thought about the hives being caused by the watermelon! Eek... I trust all those red marks are all gone and the yidda gurl has her beautiful baby skin back. I miss her!

And for Kah P...Yep. She is a fabulous young lady! Everyday I am amazed by her composure and great attitude. I miss her!

And lastly, their mama...my little sis. A very special angel indeed and a wonderful mama to the two most beautiful girls in the world! I miss her!

lalu,
leisy p~
(your twin sister)