We miss you everyday! You would be so proud of Paige E. Girl...She is a pure delight! She has quite of few of your traits. Namely her smile...and her laugh! She gets a real kick out of herself and has the cutest little chuckle. She also has the most precious disposition. She has quite an imagination and loves to sit a play quietly for hours. She loves to feed Maisy and also doesn't miss an episode of "Elmo's World" on Sesame Street. She is a just joy to watch grow up. I always look forward to my next visit to SLC.
Ewic, Happy Birthday dude. As I think about the past times and jokes, I think of your calling Papa the Jimster and you are the only one who got away with it!
Since I never had a daughter, I can't compare your little Paigee girl, but I can tell you that if I had a daughter, I'd want her to be just like the Paigester.
For our family and friends who live near and far. We will try to keep everyone updated on what is happening in the Henderson/Price household - from baby milestones to dance competitions.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to our Airwick!
We miss you everyday! You would be so proud of Paige E. Girl...She is a pure delight! She has quite of few of your traits. Namely her smile...and her laugh! She gets a real kick out of herself and has the cutest little chuckle. She also has the most precious disposition. She has quite an imagination and loves to sit a play quietly for hours. She loves to feed Maisy and also doesn't miss an episode of "Elmo's World" on Sesame Street. She is a just joy to watch grow up. I always look forward to my next visit to SLC.
lalu,
leisy p~
Ewic, Happy Birthday dude. As I think about the past times and jokes, I think of your calling Papa the Jimster and you are the only one who got away with it!
Since I never had a daughter, I can't compare your little Paigee girl, but I can tell you that if I had a daughter, I'd want her to be just like the Paigester.
We miss you bro. Happy B-Day.
Post a Comment