Monday, June 15, 2009

Is it Summer yet?

Well I thought it was summer...it stopped snowing at least...but then it started raining...

But with school ending, dance competitions over (as of Saturday), graduations and the days getting longer, it is undeniably summer!

Kenna had a superb 8th grade year! She pulled at 4.0 and all Honors citizenships all year long! Way to go! And just as exciting...she made the Dance Company for next year! I don't know how I lucked out to have such a smart and talented daughter...I guess God went easy on me with her...now Paige...I have a feeling she will be a different story!


Paige is becoming quite the little young lady...she is a curious as can be and a total comedian...she keeps us laughing that's for sure. She is a very well mannered girl...she say's "thank you" after everything! A couple of nights ago she was eating and let out a little burp...(I know...can you believe it?...anyway she looked surprised and said "Thank you!" I know she meant "excuse me"...but we'll have to work on that one!



Brandon graduated! I can't believe he is all grown up! I will always remember his cute little round face and blonde hair! Congratulations Brandon!

0 comments: