We started with seeing what the Easter Bunny brought...
Then came the Easter Egg hunt!
And then nothing wraps up Easter better than a nice game of Blackjack with the family!
This is Paige consoling Braxie after he lost a hand..."Are you 'K' Brax?"
And here's Kenna finishing up with a 21!
1 comments:
leisy p~
said...
Awe cute....little Paige E, Girl is changing so much! Her hair is growing like crazy, such a cute little missy. And our little Kenna P...what a beautiful young lady I should say. What a freakin fabulous family I have!
For our family and friends who live near and far. We will try to keep everyone updated on what is happening in the Henderson/Price household - from baby milestones to dance competitions.
1 comments:
Awe cute....little Paige E, Girl is changing so much! Her hair is growing like crazy, such a cute little missy. And our little Kenna P...what a beautiful young lady I should say. What a freakin fabulous family I have!
lalu,
leisy p~
Post a Comment