I love listening to McKenna rant about dancing and school and friends and watching her dance and twirl all over the house...and I love watching Paige laugh and giggle and dance (imitating big sis of course) and babble. They keep me grounded and remind me what's important in life...them!
Friday, December 12, 2008
LifeSavers....
Have you ever had a day that makes you just want to jump into a bubblebath and never come out? (you know...one of those Calgone...take me away moments.) Well I have had a couple of those right in a row and without my sweet girls I think I would just topple over!
I love listening to McKenna rant about dancing and school and friends and watching her dance and twirl all over the house...and I love watching Paige laugh and giggle and dance (imitating big sis of course) and babble. They keep me grounded and remind me what's important in life...them!
I love listening to McKenna rant about dancing and school and friends and watching her dance and twirl all over the house...and I love watching Paige laugh and giggle and dance (imitating big sis of course) and babble. They keep me grounded and remind me what's important in life...them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















0 comments:
Post a Comment