So Uncle Ry to the rescue! He came over Sunday to check it out...in the pouring rain...and decided that he would have to dig the old post stub out and set a new one. So he was going to come over the next night and get that done.
Well Nana, Kenna and I decided to get a head start on it for him...after all...we aren't totally useless :)
Kenna the SheRah did most of the work...
Ry's going to finish up the job this weekend...we should be good as new!


















3 comments:
oh man...what a bummer! You should buy Uncle Ry some lifesavers! What a hero.
I think we should start a bet on when my fence is going to blow over...it's already leaning. Ask Shawn was his bet is first.
Oh my Heck! How is Maisy with no fence? Do you have to put her on a leash! Tell Kenna P. I am very impressed with her big MUSCLES!
Good grief!
That is quite the job you guys took on! Right on Kah P. for your pounding power!
Glad you have it all under control...sorry it happened though.
lalu,
leisy p~
Post a Comment